It’s Tuesday! Which means time for Ten on Tuesday, hosted by the lovely Chelsea.
1. Would you rather give up pedicures or flat/curling irons?
I hate having people touch my feet, so I would easily give up pedicures. And my hair is wildly curly, so I need to be able to use my flat iron from time to time to make it look presentable.
2. Does your middle name have a family meaning?
Yes, it indeed does. I love my middle name, it’s a family name. Then again, my whole name is a mashup of family names, as are my brothers’ names. It’s kinda what we do.
3. Do you like to sneeze?
Umm, not really? And I can never seem to sneeze just once.
4. Do you think kids should need to learn cursive?
I don’t know. I was never really ‘taught’ cursive (we’re talking penmanship, not swearing, right?). I was self-taught because my grade three teacher decided she was finished teaching us things when she wasn’t. I’ve survived just fine not knowing how to do it ‘properly’.
5. When you go to the beach for the day, what do you take?
Chair, towel, sunscreen, water (Brittos for beaches in Oz), sunnies, a book and probably music.
6. Which decade had the best music?
80s and 90s. Sorry, it’s a nostalgia thing for me. Deal with it.
7. Are you a good hand-shaker?
Hi, I work in PR. I need to be a good hand-shaker. Just don’t touch me otherwise. Personal space, people.
8. Do you have a go-to meal for when you are at a restaurant and you can’t decide?
It depends on the restaurant, really.
9. Do you have slippers?
Yeah, I’m always cold, feet included. I have a pair of purple fuzzy slippers (hot, I know!) and a pair of SoftMocs.
10. Are you easily grossed out?