ALL ABOUT THE 90′s! Ten on Tuesday is hosted by Chelsea and this week’s questions were provided by her friend, Christine.
1. Which boy band was your favorite and your favorite song?
Jeeeez. Favourite boy band of the 90s? Probably Hanson. Stop judging. My favourite song? This one, hands down:
2. Your favorite spice girl?
This is a tough one… Ginger Spice? Yeah. She was a rebel.
Also, my bff and I had our first dance to Spice Girls’ Two Become One. We were sooo in love for those 8 hours we dated. Good times.
3. Did you ever try the orbit drink?
Yes. Those were horrid. The syrupy drink with the floating jelly bits in it? Let’s not get into what drinking that was like.
4. What brand of clothing were you in to?
I had the coolest Guess jeans and an Adidas jacket…. Would get all my singlets at Au Cotton… that’s pretty much all I remember.
5. Did you watch TGIF?
I totally did!
6. What news story in the 90′s do you recall?
I really don’t know… The one that sticks out in my head is when my friend went missing. It was weird to see the media talk about her and make assumptions.
7. List which you think had the best talent. Jessica Simpson, Mandy Moore, Brittney Spears, and Christina Aguilera.
Wow… I don’t know. I think there’s a bit more depth to Mandy Moore’s talent… her music has a little more soul. If we’re talking sheer vocal talent… Christina? Man, it feels wrong saying that.
8. Did Marilyn Manson creep you out?
A little bit. But then I also liked some of his music.
9. Who was your BFF?
I had a few BFFs in the 90s. Early on it was Rhe and Ashleigh, but by the end of the 90s in was my current BFF. He’s been my BFF for 16 years now.
10. A picture of you in the 90′s.
I went digging around and couldn’t really find any. They must be all at my parents’. Then I came across this one. It’s probably 1990, but may even ben 1989. So… close enough?