It’s time for Wine and Love, hosted by Suki. The concept is simple – each Thursday you post about what’s making you reach for the wine glass and what you’re loving. Head over to Suki’s blog to link up!
- 14 hour work days are NOT my friend
- School crunch time is truly upon me. Most of my papers and final business are due in the next two weeks.
- The weather’s been bananas and thanks to that, my migraines have been frequent and I can’t shake this cold. Thankfully I’ve got my voice back for the most part, but every so often, I go to talk and have no voice, have a squeaky voice or have a deep man voice. That’s awesome for business meetings.
- The busy part of the work year is almost at an end. I could not be happier. Now I might actually get the chance to catch up on some of the work that’s been piling up while I’ve been covering for my coworker
- School will be done soon. Another piece of paper to add to the collection!
- Half day Fridays are seriously making my weeks and keeping me sane. So grateful for them.
- An exciting opportunity has presented itself to me. That’s all I’m going to say about it at this point, because I’m superstitious.
What are you w(h)ining about and loving this week?