Wine and Love is hosted by Suki. The concept is simple – each Thursday you post about what’s making you reach for the wine glass and what you’re loving. Head over to Suki’s blog to link up!
- My vacation was pushed back a week and I am feeling it
- There’s been a lot going on, that I’m not going to talk about here. I’m keeping a lot of friends and family members in my thoughts these days and I hope they’re all okay or can at least find peace in their situations.
- Vacation is coming up soon
- Pumpkin Spice Lattes
- My coustie is coming to visit this weekend, I haven’t seen her in over a year, she was last in town for my birthday last year (2011)
- Long convos late at night that make me feel like everything’s going to be okay
- The feeling that autumn is just around the corner
- Getting the chance to pull out the ol’ Italiano and practice it a bit
What are your w(h)ines and loves this week?