It’s been so long since I’ve posted a W&L. Seeing as it’s Thursday, let’s get back on this bandwagon.
Wine and Love is hosted by Suki. The concept is simple – each Thursday you post about what’s making you reach for the wine glass and what you’re loving. Head over to Suki’s blog to link up!
- It’s been a rough week, Tuesday was by far the hardest day. I’d go into details, but I don’t really want to, nor can I, really. So, yay, vague w(h)ine.
- ROOFERS. The job was supposed to take 5 days, but they ended up working on the roof for three weeks. I had to deal with rubbish all over my drive way and in my backyard and falling through the exhaust fans in my bathrooms for three weeks. A very unwelcome stress. I get it needed to be done, but…. jeeeeez.
- I passed my course and have already received my certificate in the post. So… yay to another piece of paper
- I’m really loving my uke. Took it with me when we went to the cottage two weeks ago and it was awesome to have it around. I’ve learned a lot of chords, but noticeably, the G, D, Em and C. So I can now play practically any pop song ever written.
- In order to counter the stress, I’ve added boxing back into my workouts. It’s made a huge difference. Really enjoying it.
- I’m meeting with a potential client tonight. Very excited about that.
What are you w(h)ining and loving this week?