Wine and Love is hosted by Suki. The concept is simple – each Thursday you post about what’s making you reach for the wine glass and what you’re loving. Head over to Suki’s blog to link up!
- One of my family members is very, very ill. It is what it is, but it’s still terrible.
- Currently feeling overwhelmed and all the feelings. I prefer feeling none of the feelings.
- Took puppy to the vet for her annual check up and shots and had to have her ears plucked. She is not enjoying the ear drops at all and twice a day, it’s a dog wrestling match to get them in
- My brother’s wedding is coming up so soon.
- I’ve been on vacation this week and that has saved me from completely loosing my mind.
- The bridal shower last weekend was so much fun and it was awesome to see people I haven’t seen in a while.
- MoP was released this week and it’s fun and a nice distraction
What are you w(h)ining about and loving this week?